Add a sprinkle of gold to your classic white bone china tableware. These timeless plates are the glitzy relatives of the quintessential household necessity: a classic white bone china dinner set. Made in Stoke-On-Trent, England from pure white bone china, this tableware is ready to be personalised with your monogram or family crest.
Mix-and-match across our bone china tableware collections to create your own set of complementary dinnerware.
- Dishwasher-safe for occasional use
- We recommend hand-washing gilded plates for long term shine
- Made to order by British craftsmen in Stoke-on-Trent
- Looking for something more specific? Discover more about bespoke china (initials, family crests monograms) here.
- Side: the smallest member of the family, perfect for cupcakes, cheese and bread. It's petit size fits snugly to the left of your forks for a formal dinner.
- Pudding: aka the 'toast plate'. Your breakfast classic, also perfect for a slice of treacle tart.
- Rimmed Soup Bowl: the most elegant way to serve soup with a wide scoop and classic rim. Good for quick curries or pasta on a weeknight.
- Dinner: a dinner plate.
- Charger: the biggie for when you want to show off. Can be used as a giant dinner plate or a placemat.
Since we work with +250 brands, designers and artisans from around the world, delivery times may vary. Make sure to check our estimated lead time on each product page. Once your order is dispatched you will receive your tracking information by email.
Most of our products are eligible for Returns within 14 days of delivery. If your product is made to order, printed to order or customised in any way, we cannot accept a Return. Please be sure to check the product descriptions and "Shipping Information" tab on each product page for more information.
Our brands are located all over the world. In some cases, you will be required to pay customs fees. Refer to the country of origin of each product on their product page.
Depending on your delivery location custom fees might be payable. Refer to our delivery policy here.