A love for Escher and mathematical design inspired this wallpaper. Technical grids and attention to angles were used to create this continuously rising repeat. Painted with watercolour paints and distressed to create a beautiful texture.
|Roll Dimensions||10m x 52cm|
|Pattern Repeat||67.6cm (height) x 52cm (width)|
|Pattern Match||Half Drop|
|Finish||Natural matte finish|
|Application||Paste the wall|
- Samples are strongly recommend to allow you to see the exact colour in person as computer screens can vary in colour
- All wallpaper is printed to order, therefore it is non-returnable and non-refundable
- Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for delivery
- Printed in batches so please be aware there may be small variation between batches
- To hang the wallpaper, a good quality, solvent free, fungicide protected ready-mixed ‘tub’ adhesive should be used
Since we work with +250 brands, designers and artisans from around the world, delivery times may vary. Make sure to check our estimated lead time on each product page. Once your order is dispatched you will receive your tracking information by email.
Most of our products are eligible for Returns within 14 days of delivery. If your product is made to order, printed to order or customised in any way, we cannot accept a Return. Please be sure to check the product descriptions and "Shipping Information" tab on each product page for more information.
Our brands are located all over the world. In some cases, you will be required to pay customs fees. Refer to the country of origin of each product on their product page.
Depending on your delivery location custom fees might be payable. Refer to our delivery policy here.